Spicy Indian Green Chicken Kabobs
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tsp fresh ginger, grated
4 tsp cumin seeds, dry roasted and ground
2 tsp coriander, dry roasted and ground
1-2 jalapeno, diced
1 1/3 cups cilantro, minced
1/2 cup mint, minced
juice of 2 limes
sea salt TT
4 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and cubed
bamboo kabob skewers, soaked
1. Mix all of the marinade ingredients together and pour over the chicken making sure to evenly coat each piece. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or over night.
2. Soak the kabob sticks for at least 1/2 hour.
3. Preheat the grill to medium high heat and thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
4. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes, turning frequently until browned and cooked through.
* Serve spicy kabobs with a cool raita yogurt sauce.
|Labor Day Kabobs on the Dinosaur Grill|