Thursday, August 21, 2014
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
8 oz. quinoa & brown rice noodles, cooked
2 T olive oil
2 portobello mushrooms, diced
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1/4 cup white wine
1 zucchini chopped
1/2 t. red pepper flakes
1 can white beans, rinsed (see here for cooking instructions for dried beans)
1/4 cup olives
4 T fresh sage, shredded
salt & pepper to taste
1 T truffle oil
1. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add the wine and cook until almost dry.
3. Add the zucchini and red pepper flakes and continue to cook until the zucchini is tender.
4. Add the beans, olives, sage, and seasoning and cook until warm.
5. Toss with the noodles and drizzle with the truffle oil just prior to serving.